Yes, CodeNgo will automatically install a reporting wrapper or an install ping along with each submission. This is used to collect download and revenue statistics for your application. If your app includes Google Play Services such as in-app billing then you have 2 options. You can provide to us your keystore credentials at the time of submission which will enable us to ensure that all of your Google Play services function properly while allowing for you to receive install reports OR you can choose to not receive any install reporting from CodeNgo.Share this article on
Comments are closed.
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- 4 Rapid-action things you should do after your first mobile app launch
- Three Hands-Free Apps For Android Devices
- Samsung improves binary upload process
- Best Apps to Save You From Boredom On Long Haul Flights
- Low cost and effective marketing strategies to improve your app business
- Look Up In The Sky… Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It’s The Most Handy Roofing App You Will Ever Find!
- How Fraudsters Steal Organic Installs and How To Prevent It
- Google Play developer policy update
- Amazon wants every developer to be like Rovio
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing app store appstore app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows