Yes, CodeNgo will automatically install a reporting wrapper or an install ping along with each submission. This is used to collect download and revenue statistics for your application. If your app includes Google Play Services such as in-app billing then you have 2 options. You can provide to us your keystore credentials at the time of submission which will enable us to ensure that all of your Google Play services function properly while allowing for you to receive install reports OR you can choose to not receive any install reporting from CodeNgo.
Comments are closed.
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- Three Hands-Free Apps For Android Devices
- 5 Great Resources For Aspiring Mobile App Developers
- 9 Mobile trends in 2018 and beyond
- Best Apps to Save You From Boredom On Long Haul Flights
- Four Apps That Inspire Salon-style Creativity
- How Fraudsters Steal Organic Installs and How To Prevent It
- Amazon wants every developer to be like Rovio
- Low cost and effective marketing strategies to improve your app business
- Why alternative app stores are still relevant
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing appstore app store app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows