The binaries should work properly for the Android versions and screensizes that you select. Multiple binaries can be uploaded for a single title and there is a place to label them appropriately. Your primary binary will be used to submit to as many stores as will accept it based on the business model that you choose (e.g. in-app purchases vs ads).Share this article on
Comments are closed.
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- Three Hands-Free Apps For Android Devices
- Amazon wants every developer to be like Rovio
- Samsung improves binary upload process
- How Fraudsters Steal Organic Installs and How To Prevent It
- Benchmark study: The importance of engagement in mobile
- Best Apps to Save You From Boredom On Long Haul Flights
- Look Up In The Sky… Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It’s The Most Handy Roofing App You Will Ever Find!
- Google Play developer policy update
- Low cost and effective marketing strategies to improve your app business
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing app store appstore app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows