The binaries should work properly for the Android versions and screensizes that you select. Multiple binaries can be uploaded for a single title and there is a place to label them appropriately. Your primary binary will be used to submit to as many stores as will accept it based on the business model that you choose (e.g. in-app purchases vs ads).Share this article on
Comments are closed.
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- Hidden expenses of mobile app development
- Low cost and effective marketing strategies to improve your app business
- Samsung improves binary upload process
- Four Apps That Inspire Salon-style Creativity
- How Fraudsters Steal Organic Installs and How To Prevent It
- Google Play developer policy update
- The importance of language in app marketing
- Amazon wants every developer to be like Rovio
- Look Up In The Sky… Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It’s The Most Handy Roofing App You Will Ever Find!
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing appstore app store app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows