Yes, in order to exercise your rights under GDPR, we have set up a form you can fill out, where you can request to have your data deleted, ask questions on how it is being used, etc.Share this article on
Comments are closed.
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- Three Hands-Free Apps For Android Devices
- Amazon wants every developer to be like Rovio
- Samsung improves binary upload process
- How Fraudsters Steal Organic Installs and How To Prevent It
- Benchmark study: The importance of engagement in mobile
- Best Apps to Save You From Boredom On Long Haul Flights
- Low cost and effective marketing strategies to improve your app business
- Look Up In The Sky… Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It’s The Most Handy Roofing App You Will Ever Find!
- Google Play developer policy update
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing app store appstore app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows