Typically the application you use in Google Play can be used across most of the alternative app stores. If you use in-app payments (IAP) then 4 of the stores (Google Play, SlideMe, Amazon & Samsung Apps) currently have specific IAP payment requirements.Share this article on
Comments are closed.
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- Best Apps to Save You From Boredom On Long Haul Flights
- Boost Your App Downloads With These 8 App Store Optimization Tips
- Google Play developer policy update
- Profiles of App Stores Supported by CodeNgo
- Mobile app development has reached an inflection point
- Samsung improves binary upload process
- Look Up In The Sky… Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It’s The Most Handy Roofing App You Will Ever Find!
- The importance of language in app marketing
- Three Hands-Free Apps For Android Devices
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing app store appstore app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows