Services like CodeNgo are one way to get you a few steps ahead of your competition. You’ll maximize the numbers of eyeballs that potentially see and download your app. Something is still missing though in your worldwide equation. It’s time to give back to the community who likely made your iPhone or Android phone and… Read more »
- Four Apps That Make Installing New Tile Easy
- Low cost and effective marketing strategies to improve your app business
- Guide for a Successful App Launch
- Look Up In The Sky… Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It’s The Most Handy Roofing App You Will Ever Find!
- Four Apps That Inspire Salon-style Creativity
- Best Apps to Save You From Boredom On Long Haul Flights
- Three Hands-Free Apps For Android Devices
- Top 6 Quality App User Acquisition Channels for 2014
- State of Developer Nation: Where are the women?
- The platform wars – and what it means for a developer
Alternative App Stores Amazon Amazon Appstore android app developers app distribution apple app marketing appstore app store app stores ASO BlackBerry certification Codengo COM countries developers engagement games Google Google Play in-app billing iOS itunes language mobile app developer mobile apps SamSung smartphones Twitter Vision Mobile Windows