From Amazon App Store:
As part of our ongoing effort to help our developers reach new customers, you can now submit your apps for distribution later this year in Japan. In addition, we are only a few weeks away from launching the Kindle Fire family of tablets in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. To be prepared, localize and submit your apps now in the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Portal.
We’ve included some resources below to help you localize and market your apps worldwide.
How to Localize Your Apps
- Mobile app developer Playrix provides best practices on localizing apps.
- Update and localize your app’s metadata in the Distribution Portal.
- Learn how to show local currencies, date/time formats, and more in your apps.
How to Market Your Apps
- Use colorful, engaging imagery when creating Billboards, a new marketing feature on Kindle Fire HD and the all-new Kindle Fire.
- Write effective and localized descriptions for your apps.
- Request a featured marketing placement.
How to Optimize Your Apps for Kindle Fire Tablets
- Download the Kindle Fire HD 7″ emulator.
- Learn how to target your apps for specific Amazon devices.
- Capture screenshots from Kindle Fire HD.
Don’t miss your chance to attend AWS re:Invent to hear from AWS experts and mobile app developers like you to learn how to make the most of AWS. The AWS re:Invent conference will be the perfect opportunity for you and your team to dive deep into AWS and partner services that will enable you to improve time-to-market, address scalability issues, optimize performance, and lower your costs.