Message from Vodafone:
Firstly, thanks for using our shop proposition ‘Vodafone AppSelect’ to distribute your apps.
We’re writing to let you know that over the coming weeks we’ll be making a number of changes to the Vodafone Apps Publication Platform. These changes will be related to the following:
• A new improved, streamlined publication platform including a new front-end for developers, updates to your reporting, device configuration and front-end user management.
• The introduction of charge to bill in-app billing which introduces new opportunities for you to monetise your apps, including micro transactions and demo versions.
To operationally manage these changes the Publication Platform will be taken offline from 3rd September 2012 until late October 2012. During this period you will be able to:
• View your existing uploaded content but you won’t be able to make any updates / changes to it or upload new content.
• View your existing account profile information but you will be unable to make any changes to it.
• Access the “My Reports” section of your account and interact with your reports.
If you submit an app before 3rd September 2012 it will go through our QA process as usual, please note that you will not be able to submit after the 3rd September. If it passes our QA checks then it will follow our normal publication process. If it fails the QA checks then you will need to resubmit again once the Publication Platform is back online late October 2012.
If you need further support or have content already in Vodafone AppSelect that needs to be removed, please do not hesitate to contact Vodafone developer support at http://developer.vodafone.com/support/ticket/ or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll keep you informed of progress as we make the updates and appreciate your patience during this time.
The Vodafone developer teamShare this article on